Thursday, September 1, 2016

Technique Junkies September Blog Hop



The  Technique Junkie Design Team is celebrating September with a blog hop showcasing all of the new spooky designs for this month.  You should have arrived here from the amazing Beth Norman's blog. if not be sure to start there so not to miss all the great inspiration!

 You can SAVE during these celebration days as well.  The September release stamps will be on SALE (15% OFF) until the 8th!  Get them while their hot!!

So many of the designs from this month pair so well with one of my favorite "spooky" background stamps: Spider Webs so of course I decided to pair them up for this project.
My first card uses a fun paint resist technique for the background and the main focus is the new release sentiment: Happy Halloween.


For my second card I chose the Witchy Moon stamp. This is a great silhouette stamp and just perfectly paired with the Spider Web background and the Happy Hallowen sentiment.


Thanks for joining me today and be sure to continue on the hop and don't miss any of the great inspiration from these talented artists.  Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Judy Jackson!

Below is the entire blog listing -be sure to check them all out and return to the TJ website where you can find and purchase all these fantastic stamps!

Design Team Blog
Lanette Erickson
Karen McAlpine
Kathy Stacy
Beth Norman
Pam DeChellis -YOU ARE HERE
Judy Jackson
Tonya Davidson
Pat Huntoon
Robin Redd


3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards. I'm very curious about the top card and how you created the wonderful background. Very unique to do pastel colours for Halloween and I love it! I must check out the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spiderweb background - will have to put that on my wish list. Great cards Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards- love that BG with Spiderwebs! Nothing better than a witch flying with the moon in the BG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment