Friday, July 10, 2015

Cut it Up Challenge #75 Word

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am sharing with you my DT inspiration for the fantastic Cut it Up Challenge blog- I just love this challenge blog because you have to use die-cuts in your projects!
This week's theme is Word- so a word or sentiment must be the focal point and of course you must include a die cut.
You can see all the DT inspiration projects here and be sure to add your project and join in the fun!


For my card I decided to do a simple rainbow stencil mono print background (Tim Holtz Dot Fade layering stencil) onto watercolor paper using Ranger Mini Distress Inks so that my die cut word "hello" would really pop.


I die cut the word hello (Avery Elle Simply Said Hello Die) from black card stock and embossed with clear embossing powder- makes it look like an embellishment word instead of a die cut. 
This is a super easy clean and simple project to make some quick note cards!
Hope you will join us this week over at the Cut it Up Challenge Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great example of the "word" being the focal point! I love the added embossing technique to the sentiment; it does make it look like an embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background design Pam! The word (Hello) really does POP off the card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3D effect on the die cut, and the background, of course!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great background...fun, happy, and summery! Love your pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment