Thursday, July 23, 2015

Creative Vision Stamps Showcase: Apothecary Labels

Good morning all! So excited to share with you today a sample I made for Creative Vision Stamps showcasing one of their brand new release stamps: Apothecary Labels.  I just love these new stamps and absolutely am ecstatic to start my Halloween projects using them! 


This fabulous stamp set comes with 6 different stamps and I chose to use the CAT SCRATCH fever elixir stamp to make my label. I plan on doing a quick tutorial to show the steps to make the label look like an authentic old apothecary label so stay tuned for that!



The bottle was cut by hand from grunge board and covered with Ranger Crackle Paint Rock Candy.  After drying completely, I applied Brushed Cordouroy Distress Stain over top to give the look of and old brown apothecary bottle. 
The background paper is from the Tim Holtz Laboratorie stash and was distressed with various colors of distress ink. The entire piece was framed using Tim Holtz tissue tape from the same collection.

So head on over to the Creative Vision Stamps store to get these stamps today! They are a must have for all your spooky Halloween creating and they are super fun! And be sure to check out the Creative Rewards Program.





1 comment:

  1. This made me smile! Love this card! The bottle is amazing; looking forward to more info on the apothecary label!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment