Thursday, April 9, 2015

Technique Junkies : Sentiment Stamps & Misted Stencils Technique

Good morning Junkies!  Today I want to share a project I created with Technique Junkies sentiment
Always Find a Song!


               I just love how this sentiment stands out on virtually any background you create.

The technique used for the background of this card is from the Sensational Stencils CD and is called Misted Stencils.  For this card I used the Crafter's Workshop stencil Aspen Trees and Ranger Tim Holtz Distress spray stains in various shades of blue.




I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Archival Black ink and cut out each piece and adhered to card using the Xyron Mini X.
There are so many color variations that can be used here- so pick your favorite stencil and give it a try.  Be sure to visit the Technique Junkies new website for all their  incredible stamps and technique CDs.



2 comments:

  1. Very interesting stencil. I like how you stamped the sentiment over top. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment