Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Super Exciting News from Xyron!!

Good morning! I have some super exciting news for you today!  Attention all Xyron lovers!! Xyron is introducing a brand new Xyron Creative Station-  this combines the functionality of the 5" and 9" creative station into ONE super sleek and stylish machine!  Best of all it takes both the refills from the 5" and 9" machines as well!

                                       




As a member of the Xyron DT I will be one of the first to get to play with this amazing machine and I will SHOWCASE it right here on my blog so stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great! I have put off buying a new machine because of size concerns and needing to have so many Xyron machines. This solves a lot of problems.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment