Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Creative Vision Stamp Showcase: Stay Strong

Good Morning!  With spring in the air I wanted to share a card I made featuring two of the stamps from the Something will Grow Set from Creative Vision Stamps.  While I have showcased this set before it was in a very different card and a different sentiment- showing the versatility of this set and it's sentiments.



For the background I used the large flower stamp, stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  Using an hombre technique I then applied various shades of pink Ranger Distress Ink over the background using it as a resist.  This just makes those flowers POP!

I actually cut the rubber stamp sentiment "stay strong" apart because I wanted to use it horizontally for this card.  Using a grid block I was able to line it up straight for stamping!  A couple of embellishments- the pink and white flowers and a ribbon finish the card.  Both flowers and the sentiment flag were adhered to the card using homemade foam tape made with my Xyron Creative Station. As you may have seen in my video- I match the foam to the color of my project so the adhesive is not so obvious if looking from the side.


You can check out this set and sooooo many other great stamps on the Creative Vision Stamps website and be sure to like Creative Vision Stamps on Facebook. Laura is fantastic and will take great care of you and all your stamping needs!







2 comments:

Post a Comment