Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Creative Vision Stamps Sentiment Showcase

Today I would like to share two cards I made using the Creative Vision Stamps Sentiment : Hip Hip Hooray : It's your day.  I just love this sentiment as it is super versatile.  I am showcasing it today in two different cards, one with more of a birthday theme and the other more of a "celebrating you" theme.


The background of the card on the left which looks like a wrapped up birthday present was made using The Crafter's Workshop Circle Grid stencil, Ranger distress inks-along with Ranger clear embossing powder to give the circles a shimmer.


I love the shape of this sentiment- it makes such a great focal image.

For the second card I used the Simon Says Stamp Full card Sunshine die and colored it with Dylusions sprays for that vibrant sunshine look! It was then matted on a piece of orange glimmer card stock for additional shine.  The sunny feel of this card really makes me smile!


I am entering these cards into the Addicted to Stamps Challenge #100 Celebration! Check them out and join in the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment