Saturday, February 28, 2015

SSS Wednesday Challenge Featuring Lawn Fawn

Below is the card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.


The challenge is Anything Goes- but they are featuring Lawn Fawn products!  I used the 
Lawn Fawn Dream Stamp set and dies




I love the colors I used in this card- I cut stamped and cut the feathers out of a background that I had made previously.  I used SSS ink to ink the cloud stencil background and also used a clouds embossing folder for the middle strip. And of course all inked parts were covered with Wink of Stella for that great shine.


You can join this week's challenge here:



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the gorgeous blues and greens. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment