Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: All Creatures Great and Small


Just a quick post to share another creation-I have been busy in the studio crafting fro several challenges this week and building my portfolio for DT calls.

This week's challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Blog is All Creatures Great and Small- featuring Paper Smooches Stamps. I decided to use the inked night sky background again for this card-and since I love owls- I chose the Hooties stamp set by Paper Smooches for my "creature".


I love how these super cute owls look with the night sky background (see previous post for details and link to Jennifer Maguire's tutorial).  I also used the moon from the Cosmos set as well.  All stamped images were colored with Copics and the branch was stamped with versamark on brown card stock and embossed to get the look of real wood.


Hope you have enjoyed ! You can join the fun on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog-just click on the image below:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment