Sunday, February 22, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Little Piece of Paradise

Since my craft studio is my "little piece of paradise" especially this past month with all the snow- I decided to join in on the fun at this week's SSS challenge: A Little Piece of Paradise.

Paradise for me right now is dreaming of spring- the beautiful flowers budding and seeing color in nature again! So for this challenge I decided to try a new technique and use a background stamp that I  hadn't use to create some "springlike" cards bursting with color.  I am addicted to background stamps right now- and new techniques with them.  Made several colored backgrounds from the Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch stamp - using white embossing powder as a resist.


I left one background whole while I cut the others into a grid pattern and line pattern, mixing the blue and green backgrounds and the yellow and orange backgrounds.  I used distress ink-love how they blend so well for this technique.   
Here are the cards individually:




Welcome to my little piece of Paradise!


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful! Love those fabulous patterns. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous is what you are :)
    Omg, these are so nice. Beyond nice actually ;)
    Inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment