Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2014 March

Today for the first time I am submitting an entry to Tim's 12 tags.  I have used many of his techniques in the past and followed the 12 tags, but never submitted an entry.  So here goes.  For this tag I used (as Tim demonstrated on his blog, in Creative Chemistry 102  and in Compendium of Curiosities III)- the smudge technique.  I also used the new Distress Marker Spritzer and his honeycomb stencil for the backgorund.  I wanted to include some color- it being March and with Spring fast approaching.  Here are the two renditions of the tag- the first generation and the lighter second stamping using the huff technique. I plan to use the second one as a subtle background for a later tag.


A couple of close-ups of the original tag to see the colors:




                                                www.timholtz.com/12-tags-2014-march/




Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment