Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back to the studio...

Today's project is for the CAS -ual Fridays (Clean and Simple) blog challenge.  The challenge is to make a CAS card in shades of grey.  I used Distress Ink Pumice Stone for the background - used a torn piece of scrap paper to mask off the sides to create the tattered window effect.  Then I stamped the Tim Holtz images Umbrella Man and the movie reel along with a pensive sentiment in Stone Grey Stazon Ink.  Finally I matted it also in shades of grey.  Umbrella Man is my absolute favorite image by Tim!

www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment